What are Rune Stones?
Rune Stones are originally a series of 24 ancient alphabet symbols.
- Adapted over time to include a further 9 runes
- Typically made of glass, wood, or stone
- Originates from archaic form of the Germanic alphabet
- Form of divination
- “Rune” means mystery, or secret
What are Rune Stones used for?
- Gain insight into situations or questions
- Historically used for magic purposes
- Shows you what is likely to happen
- Suggests variables on how to deal with each potential outcome
How do they work?
- Runes are casted onto a white cloth
- Choice of 11 different spreads; the more spreads, the more specific your answer will be
- Only the runes that land the right way up are read
Why choose a Rune Stone reading?
- A good way to get an answer to a single question
- Runic readers agree that the future is not certain –they provide the knowledge and power to change your destiny
- Useful in circumstances where you have access to limited information