What are Angel Cards?
- A type of Oracle Card
- Angel Cards usually contain a deck of 44 cards
- Like Tarot cards, they are a divination tool
- Angel Cards images are based on Angelic themes
What they are used for
- Insight into careers, love, relationships, money and more
- Useful when experiencing some kind of life change
- Can ask specific questions or be more open ended
How do they work?
- Connect with the energy of an Angelic being to provide life guidance
- Act in accordance with divine laws to offer insight
- They rely on information channeled from ethereal realms
- Reading sare generated by interacting the energies of the seeker and the Angel’s response
- Angel card psychics often begin by blessing the cards
- Approach can be via a particular spread of cards, or cards pulled out when the psychic receives a prompt from an Angel or Guide
Why choose an Angel Card reader?
- Spiritual contact made with your personal Guardian Angel
- Reader acts as an interpreter
- Information provided is varied and thorough
- Messages are generally more positive and uplifting than Tarot
Oracle Cards – a Brief History
The history of Oracle Cards, is said to be intertwined with gypsies. Their origins begin with the Tarot, but broke away to create their own distinctive brand of divination over 200 years ago.
They were popular in 19th century France, where a famous Cartomancer, Marie Anne Adelaide Lenormand, provided readings for Napoleon Bonaparte’s wife, not only predicting their divorce, but the rise and fall of Napoleon, and the fate of Robespierre.